[Neighbors] Fwd: Appeals in Nob Hill

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 20 21:53:48 MST 2018

Please all, forgive the teacher in me (retired out of it, but it
lingers).

I saw a similar use of "timely" on a listing for employment
a while back, too ~~ didn't send a note to the owner ~ hoping my
neighbors will indulge me.

The use of the word "timely" is more
correctly, "in a timely manner", or "a timely filing".

"... not filed
timely" would make it an adverb, when it is actually an adjective ~

"
not a timely filing" would work :)

And yes, my punctuation above was
quite outside the rules, hopefully that adds some humor.

Karen

On
Jan 20 2018 2:40 PM, Stephen Mullens via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

Hi Mark,
> Your message made it sound like (to me at least) that the
appeals were not viable (because they were filed late). They are viable.
My apologies if I misunderstood your intent.
> Stephen
>
>> On Jan
20, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Mark Gonzales via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

>> Sent from my
iPhone

<markjefe at comcast.net>

TO: Stephen Mullens <mullens.stephen at gmail.com>
>>> SUBJECT: RE:
[NEIGHBORS] APPEALS IN NOB HILL

>>> Stephen, my email was not
confusing but rather clarifies the fact that both appeals were not filed
timely. The time to file an appeal is 15 days from the date of the NHNA
board was aware of the construction as shown on the KOB Tv news story
October 16, 2017.
>>> This appeal was filed Nov. 21. That makes it 35
days late
>>> As far as the Aliso/Copper Building
>>> The NHNA was
sent an email by the Building Official notice if decision to Tandi H Oct
17, 2017. This is the date the 15 day period to file an appeal started.
The appeal was filed Nov 21. That's 30 days late.
>>> The appeal person
that will hear the appeals may reject the appeals and make a
recommendation to City Council whether to allow or not allow the appeals
to move forward. It will be interesting what the outcome will be.

Mark Gonzales NH resident

20, 2018, at 10:02 AM, Stephen Mullens <mullens.stephen at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Just to clear up any confusion your
message may hav

at 9am. The storage unit building appeals hearing is the following
Monday at 9am same time same place.

>>> te"
style="padding-left:5px; border-left:#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px;
width:100%"> Sent from my iPhone Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing list

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]

Links:
------