[Neighbors] Death of my wife

fgreen38 via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 16 16:53:46 MDT 2018

Truly very sorry to hear this. My prayers to you and all family members. Karen and Fred Green

-------- Original message --------From: ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 7/16/18  3:10 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: NobHill Neighbors <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com> Subject: [Neighbors] Death of my wife

        Dear Friends,

        I wanted to let you know that my wife, Nancy,
          died Friday morning, July 6.  She went to bed Thursday evening and
          could not be awakened Friday morning.  She was a very special, loving person.  She will be greatly missed.

        A memorial service will be held for her on Saturday, August 4th at First Presbyterian Church, starting at 10:00 AM.

        Ron Halbgewachs