[Neighbors] Larger neon sign for the Carlisle Condos.

Veronica Salinas via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 23 14:48:24 MDT 2018

Nancy,
On March 18, 2018 NHNA Board Vice-President, Tim Ross, notified the Board of the "minor change" approval. (Tim, can you verify the date you received the letter?)
The NHNA has 15 days from the date of notification to submit an appeal to City Council.
-Veronica

    On Friday, March 23, 2018, 2:16:02 PM MDT, Nancy Koenigsberg via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 When were the neon sign decisions made?  What is the time frame for filing an appeal?

Nancy Koenigsberg

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. Any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all attachments without copying it and notify Disability Rights New Mexico by return email, or call 505-256-3100.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm [mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:31 PM
To: Eliza Peralta; Dave Dixon
Cc: neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Larger neon sign for the Carlisle Condos.

Eliza and Dave,

I appreciate your email.  As you may know, city councilors do not have any standing to challenge a decision made under the planning department's administrative authority.  Instead, the Neighborhood Association is empowered to do that.  There is a tight timeline for filing challenges so I encourage you to use the process the board has established to review zoning and planning decisions.

pat

Pat Davis
City Councilor, District 6
Phone 505.768.3100 | email | website |