[Neighbors] NOTICE OF MEETING/ELECTION TO FILL VACANCIES

Adrian N. Carver via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 31 18:19:20 MDT 2018

Happy Spring, Neighbors!
I invite you to join us for our monthly Board of Directors meeting. You'll see a
draft agenda attached to this email. We are still waiting for the ZHE Agenda to
be posted and an updated agenda will be sent to this list promptly.
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting09 April 2017 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.HB
Construction, 2nd Floor3010 Monte Vista Blvd. NE 87106
Pursuant to our Bylaws, this meeting will include a vote to fill four vacancies
on the Board of Directors that were created by the resignation of four board
members over the past few months. The operative sections of the bylaws are
pasted below my signature line. If you are voted to fill a vacancy, you will
serve the remainder of this board year (September), upon which time you may run
for a full first term. If you are interested in filling a vacancy, please
follow
this link to declare your interest. Or you can click the raw url here:
https://goo.gl/S94P1f
In order to be eligible to be appointed to fill a vacancy, you must be a
resident or legal entity that lives within our boundaries and be a paid member
of the association. If you are not caught up on your dues, you may pay them at
the meeting. You can find more information about what we do at this link:
http://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/board-of-directors/
Again,If you are interested in filling a vacancy,please follow this link to
declare your interest. Or you can click the raw url here:https://goo.gl/S94P1f
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board Meeting09 April 2017 | 6:30-8:30 p.m.HB
Construction, 2nd Floor3010 Monte Vista Blvd. NE 87106
ANC
--Adrian N. Carver
Executive Director, Equality New MexicoPresident, Nob Hill Neighborhood
Association
Vice-Chairman,TEDxABQ
Past-President, Board of Directors,New Mexico Alliance for School Based Health
CareOpportunity Leader, Opportunity Nation

Have you watched my TEDxABQ Talk? Click here to view it!
(505)615-0879
433 Carlisle Boulevard Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Please don't print this e-mail unless you need to SAVE PAPER. THINK BEFORE
PRINTING.
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law as attorney client and work-product
confidential or otherwise confidential communications. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or other use of a
transmission received in error is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, immediately notify me at the above telephone number.
OPERATIVE SECTIONS OF THE BYLAWS:
********************************************************Section 3.02 ELIGIBLE
MEMBERSThe Association shall make full membership open to all persons residing
within its boundaries and to all persons and legal entities owning property or
having a place of business within its boundaries.Section 3.03 DUESTo be
recognized as a “Member” of the Association, any eligible person must pay
membership dues of $10.00 annually, and any eligible legal entity must pay
membership dues of $20.00 annually (“Dues”). Any otherwise eligible person or
legal entity may request a waiver of its dues from the Board, and the Board may,
in its discretion, grant a waiver to any such person or entity.
********************************************************Section 5.04 VACANCIES
(a) A vacancy or vacancies in the Board of Directors shall be deemed to exist on
the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the death or resignation of any
Director; (ii) the removal of a Director; (iii) an increase in the authorized
number of Directors; (iv) the failure of the Members to elect Directors at the
Annual Meeting(b) Vacancies in the Board may be filled by the affirmative vote
of a majority of the remaining directors then in office, though less than a
quorum, provided that the Board make reasonable attempts to notify the Members
of the vacancy and solicit interested Members to fill the vacancy. Each Director
elected to fill a vacancy shall hold office until the next Annual Meeting.(c)
With respect to the provisions of Section 5.03, any Director elected to fill a
vacant position on the Board may seek election as if it were his or her first
term.
. . . NHNA Agenda 04:09.pdf · 2 pages · Download