[Neighbors] Climate change impacting Nob Hill

Eliza Peralta via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu May 3 14:32:14 MDT 2018

If we get permission from the city, why don't we just take up a collection
among us, the neighbors, and start planting trees ourselves? Let's just
take back our own neighborhood and not wait for formalities with the city.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Elizabeth Chestnut via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Gary: thank you again. I noted Baker Morrow's books, writings as well.
> He was the designer of the Lead/Coal corridor tree/shrub scape as well
> as many other City projects.  Elizabeth

*Eliza Peralta, RN BSN*