[Neighbors] Family Pride Celebration 2018

Alicia Chavez via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri May 25 12:25:31 MDT 2018

Hello all,

I would like to invite you to the Annual Family Pride Celebration.

Seven years ago, members of our community asked YWU to host a free, family
friendly (chosen and given) event to celebrate LGBTQ people- a place to
bring our grandmas, tios, babies, partners, and cuties to the same place
and celebrate our families with joy. Since then, this celebration has
continued to grow. It is our honor to invite you to join us for the 7th
Annual Family Pride Celebration!!!

The celebration features free, family-friendly activities, face painting,
henna, park games, and food trucks offering food for purchase.

Music by
Weather The Band,
Racine Kreyol,
and Lasotras.

If your organization is interested in tabling, please reply to this email
achavez at youngwomenunited.org. We only require that you have a free,
family-friendly activity. Bring your own table, tent, chairs, and materials.

Substance Free event

See you all there!!

Event origin article: https://alibi.com/feature/37472/Family-Pride.html

FB Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1607186769400885/