[Neighbors] Roofing

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 1 20:06:32 MDT 2018

Take a look at what Lone Mountain Roofing has to offer.

Their
product has worked well for me. I do get it checked annually and
maintained as needed. It's much easier to accurately find any problems
with this type of roofing (tar always has you guessing).

My neighbors
went with BAC - as far as I know, they have been happy with it.

One
more note -- the white roof helped more than I'd imagined in reducing
the summer heat indoors.

Karen

On Nov 1 2018 2:51 PM, Henrie S via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> I used Rightway Roofing years ago to fix
a leak at one of my canales, but they trashed another canale, causing
water to flow through my bedroom closet light fixture at the rate of a
completely full mop bucket every 3-5 minutes. When I complained to the
owner, now lieutenant governor John Sanchez, he said this was my
problem, not his. I'm glad you don't have similar problems, Judith.

> Mary, Aliso NE
>
> FROM: Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com> ON BEHALF OF Judith via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm
munguia <munguia16 at yahoo.com>
<neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>
> SUBJECT: Re: [Neighbors] Roofing

Rightway Roofing has done great work on my flat roof

> Judith

On Oct 31, 2018 7:03 AM, maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

>> Hi neighbors,
>>

>> We have a flat roof that needs replacement. Any recommendations?
Thank you, Maria Munguia

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[2]

Links:
------
[1]
https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foverview.mail.yahoo.com%2F%3F.src%3DiOS&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ce90e59ad48ea4574c5ef08d63fa6a452%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636766382284416270&sdata=sSPF8UnTAYa21KdIaHpr1M91Euv0NoiFyZ6QoYw3RnY%3D&reserved=0
[2]