[Neighbors] Roofing

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 2 08:28:08 MDT 2018

I also highly recommend the white roof, which this property had when I bought it 10 years ago.  I’ll be reinstalling it with this new post-hail roof as well.

Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels