[Neighbors] Lead Coal Safety Brigade

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 7 06:50:01 MST 2018

Bless your hearts!  Unfortunately, I’ll be out of town, but joining you in spirit.

Thank you for your good efforts, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels