[Neighbors] Roofer Recommendations

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 8 18:46:22 MST 2018

Lone Mountain Roofing -

It's a white material - no tar fumes and
far easier to spot problems (finding leaks in tar and gravel is
ridiculous). It also helps reduce heat in the house during the summer.
They offer insulation as well, for additional cost.

I've been happy
with it - I do subscribe to their annual check/maintenance program.

Best,

Karen

On Nov 8 2018 11:34 AM, JRB via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
wrote:

> Hello:
> There was a discussion during the past few weeks
regarding recommended roofers. At the time I did not think I needed a
roofer so I did not take note of the various recommendations. WRONG!
Turns out that the recent hail storm did substantial damage to my flat
roofs (house and garage) necessitating replacement. I would appreciate
reposting of your recommendations if possible. Thanks much.

[1]

Links:
------
[1]