[Neighbors] Electrical work

Rozy Dog via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 27 17:52:34 MST 2018

Hi all. I live in a 1931 Nob Hill home. I am in need of a total rewiring (!!!) requiring going thru walls and ceilings. The challenge is that the walls and ceiling in the living and dining rooms and hall are a heavy textured plaster and horsehair, typical of the times and style. I think it’s called Italian plaster style.
Has anyone else had to rewire and then repair/replaster walls to match the original?  Any good ideas about how to maintain the integrity of the space?  There must be some options that won’t cost a fortune.
Thanks.
Melinda on Hermosa NE

Melinda Rand MA

Melinda Rand MA