[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Awards Historical Plaque

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 22 08:59:24 MDT 2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the EXCELLENT Nob Hill Walking Tour Saturday.  The weather was perfect and so was the walking tour.

Thank you for all you do, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
https://www.so404abq.com <https://www.so404abq.com/>
Happy Travels