[Neighbors] Safari Grill

Jim Strozier via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 29 14:18:03 MDT 2018

I agree with Anthonie and would also point out that Calvary Baptist Church is located on Central Avenue in the old Lobo Theater. They moved into this location knowing that this was a commercial block in Nob Hill surrounded by restaurants and bars. I believe that both Zinc and Crazy Fish serve alcohol in the same block. Zinc has a full bar. The previous restaurant, Stella Blue, had a liquor license. Who are we trying to protect here - the church that moved in knowing that they were in the middle of Nob Hill?

If a restaurant is going to be competitive in Nob Hill, they have to serve alcohol.

I am in support of this application.

Jim Strozier, FAICP
Consensus Planning, Inc.
302 8th Street NW