[Neighbors] Safari Grill

Veronica Salinas via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 29 18:04:01 MDT 2018

 Mark,
As previously stated, if a distance waiver is issued for this location, it may set a precedent and open the door to more waivers of this kind and the crime that goes with it.
In fact, under the previous zoning code, downtown was the only neighborhood with a liquor waiver ordinance that was requested for this same location three years ago. After the waiver was granted, downtown saw a dramatic increase in crime.
-Veronica