[Neighbors] Fwd: Nob Hill Harvest Festival - October 20th 2018

Timothy Jack Ross via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 25 20:23:48 MDT 2018

Nob Hill Neighbors,
For your interest.

Tim
Sent from my iPhone

From: Clarissa Kaselonis <clarikase at gmail.com<mailto:clarikase at gmail.com>>
Date: September 25, 2018 at 4:47:07 PM MDT
To: ross at unm.edu<mailto:ross at unm.edu>, tandiwe76 at gmail.com<mailto:tandiwe76 at gmail.com>, jpate at molzencorbin.com<mailto:jpate at molzencorbin.com>,  mike at mikegallegoslaw.com<mailto:mike at mikegallegoslaw.com>
Cc: "Trissell, Michael D." <mtrissell at cabq.gov<mailto:mtrissell at cabq.gov>>, onc at cabq.gov<mailto:onc at cabq.gov>
Subject: Nob Hill Harvest Festival - October 20th 2018

Hello!

My name is Clarissa Kaselonis and I am the office manager for RE/MAX SELECT in Nob Hill. As you are our neighborhood association contacts I wanted to let you know about our 4th Annual Harvest Festival as well as inviting you to come! Our festival is held on the block of Wellesley in between Silver and Central. We close off the street and have live music, food trucks, a beer garden, a jumper, face painting, treats for the kids and more!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns for me. I have attached our flyer as well!

We hope you are able to join us!

Clarissa Kaselonis
Office Manager
RE/MAX SELECT