[Neighbors] Thank you to Tandi Hufnagel

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 17 14:42:08 MDT 2019

Nob Hill Friends,

Tandi Hufnagel has served our neighborhood well as a member of our board of
directors for the past 2 years. Among her many contributions she has
composed our neighborhood newsletter, a task she has performed admirably.

She recently resigned to focus on family and business responsibilities. All
of Nob Hill joins me in recognizing her contribution. We are grateful that
she will continue to compose our newsletter. Nob Hill needs neighbors who
can help out in many ways.

I am sending this email to recognize her work and to ask members to express
willingness to fill her vacancy until our next general membership meeting on
September 26.

If we get more than one interested person we will invite each to help in
some capacity that works for them.

Please consider whether this is the time for you to help your neighborhood
in this way. Please explore it with your neighbors. Nob Hill faces problems
and opportunities  that we can address together with good ideas and
leadership.

We hope to identify a new board member at our board meeting on May 13. We
can consider any interested persons until then or on that evening.

¡Viva Nob Hill! Gary

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com