[Neighbors] Improvements at Morningside Park

Simon, David J. via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Feb 17 12:38:07 MST 2019

You can review the plans in the attached concept document.  The basic ideas that Parks & Recreation Department prepared in response to public requests for safety/security improvements and other suggestions include:

1.       Install fencing and lighting around the two water utility buildings and transformers.

2.       Retrofit four existing light poles in the park with new LED lights.

3.       Construct a small (0.15 acre) dog park in the northeast corner of the park.

You may send any comments/input to me.  Thanks!

Dave

DAVID J. SIMON
Director, Parks & Recreation Department
City of Albuquerque