[Neighbors] Emailing: Bosque Brewing Co, 106 Girard SE, administrative change of liquor license.jpg

fgreen38 via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 19 17:59:33 MST 2019

Ditto.K Green

-------- Original message --------From: Curtis Bayer via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 1/19/19  12:20 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Gary & Melodie Eyster <meyster1 at me.com> Cc: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com, theboard <theboard at nobhill-nm.com> Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Emailing: Bosque Brewing Co, 106 Girard SE, administrative change of liquor license.jpg
Sounds like an administrative requirement only with no changes. Love me some Bosque!
Curtis