[Neighbors] Bugs

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 22 11:45:37 MDT 2019

Jim,
As the weather gets warmer, some neighborhoods like ours in the older part of town we’ll see a new generation of roaches emerging from our manholes.

It is not as common for them to come all the way up into the home, so it’s not unheard of.

If you are having an issue you can request a Water Authority to come do a free roach treatment on your sewer line.

Here is the request form
http://www.abcwua.org/Cockroach_Control.aspx

Let me know if you have any issues.

Pat Davis