[Neighbors] Albuquerque Residential Streets Survey

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 28 17:43:25 MDT 2019

Nob Hilleños, A graduate student at UNM is seeking area residents to take a
survey on transportation.

I took it in about 15 minutes. I found it thought provoking.

I am forwarding it to you in case you would like to participate.

Alexis, We would love to see the results.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com

From: Alexis Maria Corning Padilla [mailto:acorningpadilla at unm.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:09 PM
To: meyster1 at me.com
Subject: Albuquerque Residential Streets Survey

Dear Nob Hill Neighborhood Association President,

My name is Alexis Corning-Padilla, and I am a Graduate Research Assistant in
the Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering at the
University of New Mexico. I am part of a research team led by Dr. Greg
Rowangould that is conducting a study to better understand how people in
Albuquerque travel around their neighborhoods and use neighborhood streets.

We would like to know if your Neighborhood Association is willing to help us
distribute an online survey to residents in your neighborhood. This survey
will help us better understand concerns about residential streets and how
they are currently used in Albuquerque.

If your Neighborhood Association is willing to help, we ask that you
distribute this online survey link via e-mail to residents in your
neighborhood association area. The survey will be open for the next two
weeks.

https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/50ac15b

If you are interested or have any questions about our study, please contact
me through email at acorningpadilla at unm.edu or by phone at (505) 277-2877.

Thank you for your help,

Alexis Corning-Padilla

Research Assistant, Civil Engineering