[Rg65coa] RG65 COA Special Election -- Please Reply

Earl Boebert via Rg65coa rg65coa at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 9 14:00:33 MDT 2019

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've sent out an email to the RG65 COA. This is because I have had some health and personal issues which have prevented me from giving the COA the attention it deserves. Luckily, Ben Reeve of the San Diego Argonauts has agreed to assume the duties of COA President/Class Secretary. I'm therefore asking your approval of the following slate of of officers:

President: Ben Reeve

Director: Dick Ball

Director: Earl Boebert

I'll still be around to help and consult as necessary.

To vote, just hit "reply" to this email. No need to add any text.

Cheers,

Earl