[Rg65coa] Important RG65 Message -- Please Read

Earl Boebert via Rg65coa rg65coa at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Mar 1 13:48:13 MST 2020

The RG65 Class Owners Association bylaws state that the business of the COA will be conducted primarily using the internet. This has worked well for years, with the mailing list you are getting this message from being the backbone of our administration.

I should say this had worked well for years up to the last mailing. It seems that people who no longer wanted to receive messages were reporting our mailings as spam instead of unsubscribing. Enough spam reports were sent in that our mailing server was temporarily placed on an antispam black list, which caused large numbers of the last mailing to bounce. That in turn required time and effort to deal with.

We are not interested in sending emails to people who do not want to receive them. So we have decided it is time to clean up the list. We need your help in doing this:

1. If you still want to get news, financial reports and vote on COA matters by email, please reply to this message with a “yes."

2. If you no longer want to hear from us, Please Do Nothing. If we do not hear from you by Monday, 16 March 2020, we will drop you from the list and this will be last message you get from us. But please, please do not report this email as spam.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Cheers,

Earl Boebert