[Volunteers_fosm] Reminder on Reporting USFS Volunteer Hours

Bob Galloway via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 25 20:25:55 MDT 2019

The Sandia Ranger District (SRD) depends on volunteers reporting their
hours to support agency funding recognition. I *always* forget but
volunteer hours should be forwarded by individuals to Antonio Garcia, SRD
Volunteer Partnership & Visitor Program Manager, at the end of each
quarter. Include any commuting or prep time for projects.

Sally Lowder has a Word-based spreadsheet and I have an Excel-based
spreadsheet to report volunteer hours by activity. These forms can be
provided on request.

The reporting quarters start October 1 and end September 30 of each fiscal
year. Hours should be reported to Antonio through the end of December,
March, and June. Thanks!

Bob Galloway
FOSM Project Leader