[Volunteers_fosm] FOSM Paint report for Aug 6

Ellie Parker via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 7 15:08:05 MDT 2019

Tuesday 8/06 four FOSM volunteers returned to the Cienega recreation area to continue painting the large restroom at the end of the road.
The East & West gable ends were prepped and painted FS brown, as well as the soffit ceilings and soffit along the South side of the building.
Then we swept around and scraped two trash receptacles and applied FS brown.

We will paint the restroom trim and privacy panels at a later date. When we do, Russ will inspect the roof turbine -- hint: unpleasant odor.

We started the day with a light shower and a perfect rainbow over the Ranger Station and ended at noon when thunder started over the mountain.

Yesterdays painters were Jane Harrison, Ellie & Russ Parker and Sam Beard.

Ellie

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Tablet