[Volunteers_fosm] Paint report for 5/28/19

Ellie Parker via Volunteers_fosm volunteers_fosm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 28 15:03:40 MDT 2019

Today two FOSM painters, Ellie & Russ Parker returned to Doc Long P A to paint large trash receptacles.
That was the plan -- however the wind chill proved to be a bit too much for this fair weather painter. We swept around, scraped & painted one receptacle. Then decided it was time to return to the shop to clean rollers & brushes. On the way out Russ picked up a small amount of litter near the large pavilion.
Hopefully the wind will calm before our next outing.
Ellie Parker

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Tablet