[Volunteers_fosm] Second Quarter Volunteer Hours Due

Garcia, Antonio -FS antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov
Wed Apr 7 08:39:12 MDT 2021

Hello All,

It's that quarterly time again! I'm collecting volunteer hours for the period January 1st thru March 31st.
If you signed an attendance sheet on an organized crew, there is no need to report your hours now.
That attendance sheet gets turned-in to me by the crew leader, and your hours are recorded.

Otherwise, please use the attached form to document your hours.
If you find the form inconvenient, I'll take your hours any way you choose.
Include the date, hours, group(FOSM, Tijeras Pueblo, etc), and type of work performed.
Be sure to include travel time in your hours.

If you have already provided your hours thank you.

Deadline for reporting is April 15.

Crew leaders please make sure that you have a sign in sheet and everyone is signing it so I get an accurate count of volunteer hours.

Group leaders please send this email out to your volunteer contact list so we can ensure we have all hours.

I want to thank everyone for their dedication to the Sandia Mountains and the Sandia Ranger District! We really could not continue to function at the rate we are now without you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. The best way to reach me is by email or phone at 505-206-9423.

Thank you,

Antonio S. Garcia

[Forest Service Shield]
Antonio S. Garcia
VOLUNTEER PARTNERSHIP & VIS PROGRAM MANAGER
Forest Service
CIBOLA NATIONAL FOREST & NATIONAL GRASSLANDS, SANDIA RANGER DISTRICT
p: 505-281-3304 x5128
c: 505-206-9423
f: 505-281-1176
antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov<mailto:antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov>