[Volunteers_fosm] Painting structures in Pine Flat and Oak Flat PAs, Tues., 4/20/21

Sam Beard samgbeard at msn.com
Sat Apr 24 10:54:13 MDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

On Tuesday, April 20, Anne Hickman and Sam Beard painted trash containers and a picnic shelter in two picnic areas in the southern part of the Sandia Ranger District.

In the Pine Flat Picnic Area, we painted two trash containers. In the Oak Flat Group Picnic Area, we painted six containers in the Oak Area.

In the Locust Area, we painted the fasciae of the shelter. The fasciae on all the shelters in the Oak Flat Group Area need paint, and we plan to paint them later.

Project photos are presented in the attached Word document.

Sam Beard, Paint Crew
Friends of the Sandia Mountains