[Volunteers_fosm] Antonio Garcia Parental Leave

Garcia, Antonio -FS antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov
Fri Feb 11 11:51:51 MST 2022

Hello all,

I will be starting my parental leave at close of business today. My wife and I are expecting a baby boy any day now 😊. I will return to work in May.

If you have any volunteer requests or needs please contact Julie Padilla. She can be reached at Julie.padilla at usda.gov<mailto:Julie.padilla at usda.gov>. Please Cc Julie in all of your work reports and volunteer hours. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me as I will still be available until 4:30 p.m. I want to thank you all for the work that you do!

Thank you,

Antonio S. Garcia

[Forest Service Shield]
Antonio S. Garcia (he/him/his - why this matters<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypronouns.org%2Fwhat-and-why&data=04%7C01%7C%7C0a2bb76223344bf91c5a08d9a2eebdec%7Ced5b36e701ee4ebc867ee03cfa0d4697%7C0%7C0%7C637719968577795465%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=2qylbGLr2NBPRBTa5eQdH7Zi3yNhKhM8mwVfAvHRHoI%3D&reserved=0>)
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR & ASSISTANT RECREATION PROGRAM MANAGER
Forest Service
CIBOLA NATIONAL FOREST & NATIONAL GRASSLANDS, SANDIA RANGER DISTRICT
p: 505-281-3304 x5128
c: 505-206-9423
f: 505-281-1176
antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov<mailto:antonio.s.garcia at usda.gov>