[Volunteers_fosm] Fwd: Thursday Get Together

Joseph C. Giles cliffgiles at mac.com
Sun May 8 20:14:42 MDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Matt Thompson’s ordeal starts Friday night. He is having a pizza party Thursday evening and has invited those from FOSM who have participated in interviews or will be at aid stations on Saturday. Details are below.

Matt’s fundraising on our behalf is just shy of $5,000, and could go much higher with some good publicity this weekend.

Thanks everyone!

Cliff