[Volunteers_fosm] Felling hazard trees in Sulphur and Doc Long PAs, Wed., April 26

Sam Beard samgbeard at msn.com
Mon Apr 24 13:05:02 MDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

On Wednesday, April 26, the FOSM project will be felling hazard trees in Sulphur PA and Doc Long PA. The attached Word document contains hazard tree maps for these picnic areas.

I do not know why the print quality of the maps is so poor. The originals were good, but the copies of the scanned maps are not very clear.

Meet at 8 am at the FOSM Guard Station behind the Ranger Station in Tijeras. Wear the usual PPE – long pants, long sleeve shirt, and boots with slip-resistant soles. Bring hard hats, gloves, snacks, drinks, and lunch. We will be using chain saws; therefore, also bring ear and eye protection.

Print a copy of the attached file containing the hazard tree maps. I will not have copies to hand out.

Please email me if you have questions.

Sam Beard, Projects Chair
Friends of the Sandia Mountains