[NMCycling] NM CX Series Promoters Meeting

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 14 14:41:27 MDT 2015

Hello all,

As the new series director of the New Mexico Cyclocross Series, I would
like to host a meeting for the gathering of current and prospective race
promoters. I want to make sure this offer goes out to everyone, so please
pass this on to people you think are interested and may not receive this
email.

If you feel you, your team, and/or your business are up to the task of
taking cyclocross to the next level this season by promoting an event,
please reply directly to me expressing your interest by 7:00 pm Friday July
17th. If you are already part of the current directors list, please simply
watch for more information to come.

Once I have a more precise mailing list, I will send out more information
and we will beginning figuring out the best time to meet. This meeting will
occur within the next two weeks, during the weekdays, after 5pm, and will
be held in either Santa Fe or ABQ.

Thank you for your interest, here's to a great season of CX!

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*