[Hhsband] Friday 8/5 VERY busy heres the recap

R Mike Goodrich gogoodrich at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 10:59:09 MDT 2016

Double checking my duties today- I will be at the band room at 1230 to help with ice cream- did I sign up to bring anything?I will play dodge ball- just gotta!! Tonight- I will start hauling the following to the PAC about 430ish- all my tables, 2 grills and tanks, and the dye stuff.
Did I sign up to bring anything else tonight? If so let me know! and if we need anything- let me know.I think someone else volunteered drinks- but I do not remember.
Let me know- I am off work today and just waiting for dodge ball.
Thank you,Mike Goodrich