[Hhsband] Friday 8/5 VERY busy heres the recap

Dawn Graber dgraber702 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 17:50:34 MDT 2016

Hi all,

This Saturday is the annual Highland Hornets Band March-A-Thon. We will
step off from Ridgecrest Park at 9:30 and march along Ridgecrest, Garfield,
Richmond, Santa Clara, Parkland , Sierra and back to Ridgecrest Park.  It
will take about 3 hours.  Please come and march along with the band.  You
can help collect money, pass out water to the kids as they march or just
have fun listening to them to the band (and of course putting a little
money into the hats as well).   We will be meeting at the park (Ridgecrest
and Laurel SE) at 8:30.  See you then.  Dawn