[Hhsband] March a thon and show shirts

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Aug 26 17:09:09 MDT 2017

Wow you were all terrific today.

We marched from 9:30 - noon.  In that time we raised $3200 from folks
along the parade route.

We have several more paypal donations coming in and some checks in the
mail.  I'm guessing we will be at $3400 for march-a-thon. That will be a
record.  Our new route seemed to really help and folks were really
pleased to see the band.

I also want to thank the Highland C football team and their coaches (one
of which is a Highland band alum) for coming out to support the band!!

I also want to thank ALL the parents and families who came out to help.
We had so many people, it was awesome and makes things so much easier.

We had a lot of folks wanting to purchase band show shirts.  I talked to
Ms G we did not order extras, so we need 25 additional shirts in order
to place a second order.  Parents let me know and students - ASK YOUR
PARENTS - if they want a shirt and send a note to me at
maryscof at scofie.net (or just click the link). I need who it is (student
and parent's name), size and quantity. Please let me know by Thursday of
this week so we can tell if we can get a second order sent in.