[Hhsband] Tuesday and Thursday

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Aug 26 17:15:09 MDT 2017

On Tuesday night at 6pm we will be meeting at the PAC to restripe the
marching field. Come help if you can. No experience needed. We'll figure
this out together.

We also have a few things to repair,  including the frame of a
xylophone.  If you are handy with repairing things - bring some tools
and spare nuts and bolts. We also have a solar powered light for the
storage shed that we would like to get installed.

We've learned that Highland's open house is also Tuesday, so we're
hoping you can attend both.

Thursday is a band booster meeting at 6pm. It'll be in the PAC during
the band rehearsal. We will discuss fundraisers and our upcoming events.