[Hhsband] MPA and LAST GAME TODAY

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Oct 28 08:31:07 MDT 2017

Highland received a score of 97 out of 100 for their performance at
Tuesday nights MPA.

TODAY IS THE LAST GAME!!!!!  THE LAST TIME TO EVER SEE THIS AWESOME
SHOW.!!!!  Milne Stadium 1pm

AND    it is the Halloween game.  All students must be in costume, if
someone shows up at the PAC without a costume - MS G will provide them
with one.  this option becomes a little scary....    PARENTS  you are
optional in the costume department

It is also the middle school band visit.  So we will have an extra 50
kids.  We will be serving pizza just after 11, water will also be
available.

Student report time is 10:45.