[Hhsband] booster meeting Wednesday 6pm bandroom

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Oct 28 08:34:55 MDT 2017

Football season may be over, but the rest of the year is just beginning.

There will be a band booster meeting at 6 pm in the Wednesday night,

I'll send an agenda, but we will be talking about   status of funds, Ms
G's plans for the year,  Honor Band, Twinkle light parade logistics,
Christmas performance, Barnes & Noble fundraiser, what the boosters do
from here on out.

If you  helped with football season please come - you are now a booster!!!!