[Neighbors] Fwd: History of UNM Class Fall 19 - Topics and Events - Open to Public

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 21 14:56:03 MDT 2019

Here’s a class I plan to drop in on and which I thought you might enjoy.

Delight, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so@ <mailto:so404abq at gmail.com>docso.com
Physical Address – 404 Dartmouth Drive SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
Happy Trails

Begin forwarded message: