[Neighbors] Help with composting stuff

SARA FRIEDERICH via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 12 17:02:56 MDT 2019

Hi Nob Hill neighbors,

My name is Sara and I live at the SW corner of Grand & Amherst. I've ordered some Keyhole Garden boxes that should be here next week. (http://www.costco.com/keholegardens if you're curious) I am really going to need help with the materials to fill them!  I've attached a Word doc with a full rundown of the stuff you usually toss that I'm going to need! (BTW, "plant prunings" include spent flowers from florists or your own arrangements.) If you are willing to assist me in any way I will be happy to provide collection containers (ZipLock bags, trash bags, cardboard boxes) and will be happy to pick up materials and bring containers back to you.

Michael, will you please forward this to our little Amherst group?

I look forward to hearing from lots of you!  Please, please!

Thanks! Sara 269-0870 if you have questions.