[Neighbors] Restaurant Beer and Wine License, 400 Washington SE, Frank's Famous Chicken and Waffles

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 6 07:27:07 MST 2019

Hi, Bob. Here is the email Carolina was replying to. I sent it out to the
Nob Hill Neighborhood Association email list on Nov. 1.

Nob Hill Neighbors and Board of Directors,

I am forwarding the attached letter regarding application for a beer and
wine license.

The hearing for the license is Nov. 15.

If neighbors or directors have concerns I will place the item on the agenda
for our regular board meeting Nov. 11.

Otherwise, the applicant will be free to report to the Hearing Officer that
they contacted us and we did not comment as an association.

All members of the community are free to contact the applicant and provide
comments to the Hearing Officer or to comment at the Nov. 15 hearing.

Contact: Chavez, Sandra M.  <mailto:smchavez at cabq.gov> smchavez at cabq.gov

Feel free to reply with any comments.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com