[Neighbors] NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD CANDIDATE FORUM A SUCCESS

Rev. Dawn Rosignol via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 11 13:06:58 MDT 2019

Gary,

We at Monte Vista Christian Church are delighted to host the Nob Hill
Neighborhood Association & all the events that you offer that bring our
neighborhood together. We would like to invite everyone to our Fall
Festival on Saturday, Oct. 19th, 3-6pm following your Architecture Walk
(flier attached). We'll have Blessing of the Animals, crafts, games, food,
& fun (for all ages & all creatures!). Hope to see you here!

Blessings,
Rev. Dawn

*Rev. Dawn Rosignol - Senior Minister*

*Monte Vista Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)*

*3501 Campus Blvd. NE Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106 (505) 268-3365  *
revdawn at montevista.org  montevista.org <http://montevista.org/>  *  An Open
& Affirming Congregation Where Heart & Intellect Intersect with Christ*