[Neighbors] NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD CANDIDATE FORUM A SUCCESS

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 11 10:56:02 MDT 2019

Thank you to all who participated in our city council candidate forum last
night. It was a great opportunity to hear from the candidates with a focus
on our neighborhood and our concerns. Thank you to our sister association,
University Heights, for co-sponsoring.

Thank you to Monte Vista Christian Church for sharing their lovely Bethany
Hall and to Anthony Sanchez for helping us enjoy their great sound system.

Thank you to city council candidates Pat Davis and Gina Naomi Dennis for
their participation and to the League of Women Voters who moderated so very
effectively.

Delicious food and coffee was donated by the Chocolate Dude. Please thank
this generous Nob Hill establishment with your business.

A link to video of the forum, recorded by Nob Hill director David Garcia,
will soon be posted at www.NobHill-nm.com

Appreciation to Nob Hill director Dominic Peralta, chair of the event.

Please cast your ballot. Let your voice be heard. Find details on the
election at  <https://www.bernco.gov/clerk/> https://www.bernco.gov/clerk/

Your association offers valuable Outreach Events in coming days:

·        Tree Planting Clinic, Oct. 13

·        Santana Workforce Housing, facilitated meeting with developer, Oct.
16

·        Architecture Walk, Oct. 19

·        Historic Preservation Expert Leslie Naji, Nov. 6

Details at www.NobHill-NM.com

¡Que Viva Nob Hill!

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com