[Neighbors] CABQ Land Use Facilitated Meeting Re 4501 Central Ave NE

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 16 10:44:49 MDT 2019

Forwarding a reminder of tonight's meeting from Leslie Kryder, facilitator.

All are welcome to discuss the proposed Santana Apartments project at 4501
Central Ave NE (Adams and Central).

Leslie, I will open the church at 6 pm.

Kind regards, Gary Eyster, President, Nob Hill NA