[Neighbors] CABQ Land Use Facilitated Meeting Re 4501 Central Ave NE

Carolina Yahne via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 16 19:54:14 MDT 2019

Dear Neighbors: I am unable to attend tonight's discussion of the Santana Apartments, however, I have a couple thoughts about it. My understanding is that the Supportive Housing Coalition of NM is helping to resolve the issue of homelessness in our neighborhood. This seems very valuable. Affordable housing seems to be a reasonable approach. Much of my career involved working to end homelessness, including research in cooperation with UNM's Center on Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Addictions and Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless. I also support the location on Adams and Central, as it appears to be easily accessible by public transportation. I appreciate the facilitated meeting approach, and I wish the very best for our beloved Nob Hill.
Sincerely, Carolina Yahne