[Neighbors] Last night on Coal at Bryn Mawr

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Sep 8 16:04:02 MDT 2019

We had an unusual event at Bryn Mawr and Coal this morning at 3:30 am.

Woke up to lots of screaming and arguing in the street.  Turns out three people in a white sedan parked going through the light - all were greatly drunk.  They stopped at the light and one young woman got out of the car and fell down in the street.  Unable to get up.  The other two in the car spent about 20 min trying to get her into the trunk or back seat.  The Trunk Was Open.   We thought maybe they were trying to lure her into a sex ring or something. Anyway as this wore on the drunk woman in the street finally after fighting with a woman driving by who got out of her car to help her, walked off on Coal toward Girard.  The car they came in sped off.  About ten minutes later the police arrived and were taking a statement from us and we think they found the young woman walking off.  What a morning this has been on Coal.

Life on Coal….

Bob