[Neighbors] For Sale by Owner

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 9 14:37:42 MDT 2019

Dear Neighbors,

My husband and I are selling our home (by owner) at 202 Bryn Mawr Drive, NE and the corner of Purdue Place.  We have been good stewards of both the land and home.

Price:  $335,000.

Brief description:

2B & 1.5 bath - full bath upstairs and half bath in the basement
1134 sq ft upstairs
615 sq ft basement - partially finished
400 sq ft garage - currently used as a studio (workbench, etc.)
8221 sq ft land
Built in 1936 - qualifies for historic preservation funding from state
Wood floors (pegged)

View of the Sandia Mountains from the back porch and south patio
View of Central from front porch
Fruit trees (fig & apple)
Low water plants (cacti, Mexican Bird of Paradise, rosemary, evergreen, pine tree, etc)
South patio shaded by Wisteria
2 garden spaces (in back yard)

For more information, please call me at 505-710-6939

Thank you, Maria

Maria Munguia Wellman, LISW, LCSW, PhD

ojos que no ven...corazon que no siente.