[Neighbors] Shootings and chases last night

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Sep 13 08:50:17 MDT 2019

The morning Journal says there were three shootings last night.  Not sure if one of them may have been part of the big chase and pull over here on Coal at Richmond about 8:30pm.  We came back and there were unmarked police cars all over some car they had chased to this spot…I saw it on a reply of my security cam.  Here is a photo of it after several APD cars had left.  It was a big chase with a front on cut off with APD units coming from several directions.  It would be nice if there were some way to find out in real time what is going on with these events in our neighborhood.   Bob

Bob