[Neighbors] Annual Meeting Election

Shani Madden via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Sep 13 20:09:03 MDT 2019

Dear Neighbors,

My name is Shani Madden and I am currently on The Board of Directors of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association.   I would like to run for re-election at this years Annual Meeting held on Sept 26 at Monte Vista Christian Church; I, unfortunately,  cannot be in attendance.  My main interests support the walkability of Nob Hill, Historic Preservation, safety, and zoning variance requests that affect residents quality of life and impede on the desirability of beautiful neighborhood.   I hope that you are able to attend the our annual meeting and ask for your consideration when voting.

Thank you,
Shani Madden
~ Sent from my iPhone