[Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control

Carolina Yahne cyahne at unm.edu
Tue Apr 28 13:54:31 MDT 2020

Hello Neighbors: As former beekeepers, my husband and I try to avoid insecticides that are deadly to honeybees. We get excellent advice from Richard "The Bugman" Fagerlund about pest problems. He is very responsive on email: askthebugman2013 at gmail.com
He has excellent ideas about non-toxic solutions.
We have had success using NiBan and Terro, and both are available on Amazon.
Thanks for saving our honeybees!
Carolina