[Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Tue Apr 28 15:21:42 MDT 2020

Hi Carolina,

Hope you won't mind my adding diatomaceous earth for
the cockroaches. You can buy food grade on Amazon (less silica, easier,
perhaps, on anyone needing to crawl under your house) and a nice duster
on DoMyOwn.com. It works really well! Thanks for mentioning the Terro -
that one, I would like to add in. I've also had success with the NiBan
outside.

Karen

On Apr 28 2020 1:54 PM, Carolina Yahne via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Hello Neighbors: As former beekeepers,
my husband and I try to avoid insecticides that are deadly to honeybees.
We get excellent advice from Richard "The Bugman" Fagerlund about pest
problems. He is very responsive on email: ASKTHEBUGMAN2013 at GMAIL.COM

He has excellent ideas about non-toxic solutions.
> We have had success
using NiBan and Terro, and both are available on Amazon.
> Thanks for
saving our honeybees!
> Carolina
>
> -------------------------

FROM: Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com> on behalf of vaneldredge
via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> SENT:
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 1:05 PM
> TO: Weiser Dan <buddew7 at yahoo.com>;
Gary and Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> SUBJECT: Re: [Neighbors]
Suggestions for Pest Control

>   UNM-IT WARNING: This message was
sent from outside of the LoboMail system. Do not click on links or open
attachments unless you are sure the content is safe. (2.3)

https://www.sandiapestcontrolnm.com/

> Sent from my Verizon, Samsung
Galaxy smartphone

Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> Date: 4/28/20 1:00 PM
(GMT-07:00)
> To: Gary and Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
<neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
> Subject: [Neighbors]
Suggestions for Pest Control

> I have the small brown cockroaches
and need a suggestion about who to call for an outside Service
Appointment that would include my crawl space. I also want someone who
can inspect for termites and eliminate them if a problem is found.
Recently, I removed a clay pouch from my Brick Wall and it had what
looked like worms inside. I threw it in the trash can but wondered if it
could have been termites and with termites the quicker you eliminate
them the better.

> Thanks,
>
> Dan Weiser
>
> I am here to help